Sunday, March 30, 2014

{ Fashion & Beauty } Ash Blonde

The last time I had blonde hair, it was a simple 2-phase bleaching for a character I played in early 2013. Then I went to work and went brunette so as not to shock clients. Finally, after months of craving light hair, I got it back! But this time, I toned it with ash blonde and it came out just right :)

This was really quite a spur-of-the-moment thing because I originally planned for red-purple hair. Then I told my stylist I wanted bright red hair. And then just when I was about to rinse off the bleach, I said I wanted it ash. You can say I'm quite happy with the decision I made ^_^


The next step? A new hair cut and some treatment to keep myself from going bald!

Cheers and here's to hoping your summer will have lots of colour!

Miel

No comments:

Post a Comment